The Assistant to the Office of the Registrar, under general supervision, is responsible for updating and maintaining academic records, answering calls, replying to emails, and providing general front-line assistance to students, alumni, and staff. The candidate must be adept at multi-tasking and working in a varied work environment full of change. The candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Assist in managing day to day operations including maintenance of student records.
- Process official transcript and enrollment verification requests.
- Assist students with registration and add/drop processes.
- Oversee the management of academic files in accordance with our institutional record retention policy.
- Provide support for graduation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some college preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and multitask.
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive situations.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer