Homecoming 2022 Highlights
THANK YOU to everyone who joined us for Homecoming, because YOU made this such a memorable occasion! Throughout the weekend, we had 19 superb speakers, 18 exceptional exhibitors and attendance from over 125 alums, 30 Faculty and 50 IL & FL students. It was our honor to announce the dedication of the James F. Winterstein Library as our prestigious watershed event.
We could not think of a more auspicious occasion than this to celebrate the professions, our university and YOU!
- Alumni Return To Campus For A Memorable Homecoming
- NUHS Dedicates The James F. Winterstein Library To Longstanding President
Homecoming 2022 Alumni Video
Homecoming 2022 Photo Montage
Homecoming 2022 President’s Luncheon & Reunion Year Celebration
Winterstein Library Dedication
Continuing Education Hours: Attendee Verification
Attendees will receive via email an attendance verification with a confirmation of their hours that includes their license information. This document will be viable for submission to their state board for license renewal. If you have any questions, please contact the PostGraduate Department at email@example.com or 630-889-6622.
Speaker Notes and Biographies
- Homecoming 2022 Speaker Bios
- 2022 Homecoming Research Update
- Clinical Case Studies MRI
- MRI Bone Marrow Abnormalities
- MRI Disc Anatomy and Nomenclature
- MRI Facet Articulations and Spondylolisthesis
- Pathways in Sports Chiropractic Part I
- Pathways In Sports Chiropractic Part II
- Why Am I Not Pregnant Now?
Thank you to all of our sponsors for your generous support and dedication to NUHS! Your sponsorship has made our momentous celebration possible.