Fitness Center – Lombard, Illinois
National University of Health Sciences recognizes the relationship of wellness and fitness to personal and academic success. Maintain your health, improve your physical strength, or develop a competitive edge at our newly opened fitness center.
Located in the Earl G. Student Center, students, faculty and staff can enjoy:
- State-of-the-art cardio machines including elliptical trainers, recumbent and upright bikes, stair climbers, and treadmills integrated with streaming services, virtual workout locations and on-demand digital trainer expertise
- MATRIX strength training equipment and accessories catering to a variety of fitness levels
- Spin and stretching rooms
- Completely renovated bathrooms with new showers and changing areas
- Locker room with ample storage for your gear
FITNESS CENTER HOURS:
Monday-Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
The fitness center is staffed by students, and hours may change from trimester to trimester. Contact Student Services at [email protected] or 630-889-6542 for the most up-to-date information.