Admissions Recruitment Coordinator
The Admissions Recruitment Coordinator supports the mission of the institution, is conversant with all the University’s rules, regulations and status of accreditation and approvals.
The Admissions Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment and counseling of prospective students primarily for the Florida campus. This position will require independent work, recruitment travel and have primary responsibility for all on-campus and virtual outreach events. This position works with faculty, staff, alumni, health career advisors, and NUHS students in order to increase candidates for admission.
- Provide informational materials and counseling services for prospective students and provide appropriate contact and follow-up.
- Assist students through all aspects of the admissions process including the collection, evaluation and distribution of documents and information related to their admissions file.
- Responsible for achieving recruitment goals for assigned territories.
- Primary responsibility for recruitment travel in Florida and the southern United States, representing the university at graduate and career fairs and conducting on-site presentations for prospective students and/or advisors.
- Coordinate and manage Florida campus outreach and virtual events.
- Conduct individual campus visits tours for prospective students and their guests.
- Represent NUHS at health advisor association conferences and other functions as requested.
- Maintain communication with advisors at in-state and out-of-state feeder colleges and universities.
- Maintain and manage student files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Public speaking ability.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer