National is where success is tradition!
By being a part of the Alumni Association, you not only pave the way for your future healthcare colleagues, but you join the network of alumni that are on a mission to make a difference!
Join your fellow colleagues and champion for success by renewing or enrolling in the in Alumni Association!
Membership Renewal or Enrollment Online
To renew or enroll in the Alumni Association online, CLICK HERE
American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
Alumni Association Form
To view a digital copy of our contribution form, please CLICK HERE.
The vision for the Alumni Association is to strengthen our alma mater by supporting and personifying the mission of the university, encourage lifelong learning of our members, foster student and alumni leadership and provide opportunities for investment in National’s future.
2021 Membership Benefits
- NEW- Two FREE Classified Ad Postings on the digital marketplace to share opportunities in your practice, equipment for sale, etc.
- NEW-Exclusive discount AND priority registration for Homecoming. PLUS-FREE Meal Package for 1 Guest!
- NEW- Three FREE research articles from the NUHS Library.
- NEW-Exclusive discount on Hydrotherapy Treatments at the Lombard Clinic. INCLUDING -Infrared Sauna, Russian Steam and Constitutional Hydrotherapy!
- Eligible for the Alumni Legacy Benefit. 50% discount on tuition for your spouse/child on the first term of study in any program! (5 year consecutive membership required.)
- FREE Chiropractic Adjustment, Manual Therapy and Cold Laser at all NUHS Clinics.
- Exclusive membership discount on supplies and equipment from elite Vendors!
- One FREE on-line CME credit hour from NUHS AND additional discounts available on continuing education courses(when applicable)!
- FREE– Surveillance: Journal Literature – Sent Monthly!
- Exclusive discount on NUHS souvenirs at the Online Store and the Campus Store in Illinois.
- FREE Travel Card – Up to 50% off on car rentals and hotel accommodations.
How the Alumni Association Fulfills Its Mission
Your membership dues each year have supported the following initiatives:
- 2020 – New Furniture in the Learning Resource Center for the Illinois Site
- 2018 & 2019 – Renovation of the Fitness Center for the Illinois Site
- 2017 – Anatomage Table: State-of-the-Art Virtual Dissection for the Florida Site
- 2016 – Hydrotherapy Suite for the Whole Health Center Clinic in Lombard
- 2015 – Eagles Nest: Student Hub in Janse Hall, with 24-hour accessibility
- 2014 – Anatomage Table: State-of-the-Art Virtual Dissection for the Illinois Site
If you have any questions about your membership please email email@example.com or call 630-889-6702.