At the Whole Health Centers of National University, our chiropractic clinicians offer primary care for your entire family’s health needs.
How We Help
Your chiropractic physicians and interns are trained to diagnose and manage the full spectrum of health conditions. That’s why our chiropractic physicians are much more than just “back doctors.” Because they focus on whole health healing, they will consider a wide range of factors that may impact your health, such as: biomechanical dysfunction, genetics, trauma, hygiene, microorganisms, nutritional status, exercise, posture, environment, and stress.
Our physicians and interns will help you explore natural drug-free and surgery-free approaches that can help improve your health. You’ll also receive the preventive health care you need to stay at your best.
Because chiropractic physicians at National University are trained as primary care doctors, you can rely on our Whole Health Center as a first point of contact for all of your health needs. If your condition is beyond the scope of chiropractic care, our doctors will refer you to the appropriate health care professional, or bring in experts from another specialty within our clinic to help with your case.
Many of our chiropractic physicians have additional training in medical specialties such as sports medicine, orthopedics, internal medicine, nutrition, and more. Schedule an appointment today to see how we can help you.
5 Things You May Not Know About
• DCs study as many hours in the basic sciences as MDs.
• In many states, DCs are considered primary care physicians.
• Your DC can take and interpret blood, urine, and other medical lab tests.
• DCs are qualified to diagnose and manage the full range of human health conditions — not just back problems.
• Thousands of back surgeries every year are prevented through natural and conservative care from DCs.