Notice of Availability of Institutional & Financial Aid Information
This page has been created to fulfill NUHS’ compliance with the disclosure requirements under Title IV and Title IX. Title IV requires institutions participating in financial aid programs to disclose specified information to all prospective students, applicants, employees, and current students. Title IX requires disclosure of information about gender discrimination, grievance procedures, and sexual violence as a form of sexual harassment, and designation by the university of a Title IX Coordinator.
Tracy McHugh, Title IX Coordinator, [email protected], (630) 889-6607.
Title IX training for employees and students is via in person and on line training videos, webinars and conferences.
Below is a list of the disclosure requirements, and links to pages that contain the actual information or the name and contact information of the university official who can respond to questions or provide additional information.
- Financial Assistance Information
- Accreditation and Complaint Procedures
- Institutional Information
- Equal Opportunity Information
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Drug and Alcohol Laws and Prevention Programs
- Graduation and Job Placement Rates
- Student Records Privacy and FERPA
- Campus Security Policies, Crime, and Fire Statistics
- Additional Disclosure Information
- Title IX and Sex Discrimination Policy