The NUHS Whole Health Centers in Lombard, Illinois and Pinellas Park, Florida offer dedicated Veterans Clinics that specialize in treating a wide variety of injuries and disorders that affect veterans, including: post-traumatic stress disorder, addiction, musculoskeletal injuries and chronic pain.
We provide natural, drug-free health options and can also co-manage a veteran’s treatment plan with their current physician.
Free Acupuncture Care for Veterans
The Veterans Clinic at the NUHS Whole Health Center in Lombard offers:
- Traditional acupuncture
- Moxibustion – the therapeutic application of heat to acupuncture points
- Tui Na – oriental medical massage along acupuncture meridians
- China Gel – an herbal topical pain reliever
- Cupping – a therapy that uses glass cups to create suction on the patient’s body
These therapies are excellent for relieving symptoms of chronic pain, PTSD, and a wide variety of other health conditions.
Discounted Services Offered
A discounted rate of 20% will be offered to veterans and/or spouses for the following non-PTSD services:
- Physical examinations, including medical history
- Physical therapeutic modalities
- Rehabilitation, including therapeutic exercise prescriptions
- Chiropractic manipulative therapeutics
- Kinesio Taping®
- Laboratory services
- Radiology (X-ray) services, including ultrasonography
- Dispensary items (vitamins, botanicals, herbs, etc.)
- Orthopedic supports or appliances
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue therapy
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Lombard, IL Clinic:
Call 630-629-9664 to schedule your appointment at the NUHS Whole Health Center, located at 200 E. Roosevelt Rd., Lombard, IL 60148.
Pinellas Park, FL Clinic:
At the Veterans Clinic in Pinellas Park, Florida, veterans and their spouses are eligible to receive free acupuncture, and a 20% discount on Chiropractic treatments, labs, and dispensary items.
Call 727-873-7870 to schedule your appointment at the NUHS Whole Health Center, located at 6630 78th Avenue N., Pinellas Park, FL 33781.
Veterans Services at National University’s Whole Health Centers in Lombard, Illinois and Pinellas Park, Florida are sponsored in part by a generous contribution from China-Gel.
This represents a single case and does not guarantee or suggest that similar results will realized for everyone. The patient/individual was not paid for his testimonial.