Under the supervision of the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications, the Inbound Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the management of online marketing efforts, including inbound marketing. The Inbound Marketing Coordinator serves as a key team member to help meet enrollment goals through thoughtful inbound marketing strategies.
- Manage the delivery of digital content, including blogs, career guides, white papers, video content, etc.) for the purpose of lead generation
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Create and manage lead nurturing workflows
- Work with admissions to achieve enrollment goals through digital marketing and promotion of visit events, programs, new campus updates, etc.
- Champion and manage technical aspects of the marketing automation software (Pardot) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Create and provide regular reports and data analyses using evaluation tools to help shape strategic marketing and enrollment communications; monitor campaign efforts, evaluate trend analysis, and meet key performance indicator goals
- Keep updated with digital marketing trends to identify new opportunities and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or journalism
- 2-3 years related experience in inbound marketing
- Experience with marketing automation software Pardot
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR