We are seeking a talented and experienced chiropractic physician to join our Southport location. As the chiropractic physician, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of patient care and documentation, as well as overseeing the clinic’s operations. This unique position offers the opportunity to understand the business aspect of the profession while perfecting your adjustment style and technique.
– Managing all aspects of patient care and documentation
– Overseeing clinic operations – leading a weekly staff meeting
– Utilizing your unique style and technique while delivering exceptional patient care
– Collaborating with the team to ensure smooth clinic operations
– Providing leadership and mentorship to support staff
– Demonstrating a commitment to excellence in chiropractic care
– Doctor of Chiropractic degree
– Minimum of two years of practice experience
– Strong clinical and interpersonal skills
– Ability to manage and lead a team
– Commitment to delivering high-quality patient care and full spine adjustments
– Business acumen and a passion for the chiropractic profession
Full-time position with hours from Tuesday through Saturday
Competitive salary, plus bonus, and heath insurance.
If you are a dedicated and experienced chiropractic physician looking to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.