Research: As a Student
National University's commitment to research assures that your
education is built on the most up-to-date information in the health
- Our students receive an evidence based practice
curriculum in all professional degree programs. This training
teaches you how to find and apply the most relevant research to
course work and clinical cases.
- Our entire campus community has access to frequent evidence
based practice journal clubs, case presentations and
- You'll study under faculty who are also encouraged and trained
in our evidence based practice program. This helps keep them up to
date on the latest research in their fields so they can apply it in
what they teach.
- NUHS offers qualified students research assistant positions,
research fellowships and postgraduate residencies in
- To support an evidence based practice environment in
integrative medicine, National University's Learning Resource Center
offers over 18,000 book titles, 153 current print journal
subscriptions, 15,000 electronic journals and ebooks, and 43
- DC students can pursue a coordinated degree program with
UIC to earn a Master of Public Health degree or a Master of
Science in Clinical and Translational Research.
Lembert - ND Student
Darius co-authored an article on abnormal postural changes in
children with cerebral palsy that was published in the
international journal, The Medical Science Monitor.
See more student research success