Have you considered earning your degree in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM)?
If so, you probably have a lot of questions surrounding what it would mean to pursue this medical degree.
That’s why National University of Health Sciences has created this free, interactive resource—A Guide to Financing a Graduate Degree in Complementary and Alternative Medicine—for students just like you who are considering a degree in complementary and alternative medicine.
This guide will help you answer the following questions:
- What is the career outlook for a complementary and alternative practitioner?
- What makes CAM so different from conventional, allopathic medicine?
- What are the various fields within complementary and alternative medicine?
- What does the ROI look like after graduating?
- What are some tips for filling out the FAFSA?
- And much more!
We invite you to start your journey in earning a graduate degree in complementary and alternative medicine today!
If you’re considering a degree in complementary and alternative medicine, we invite you to explore our digital resource page for some insights and helpful tips on financing your degree!