National University’s Campus Visit Day on March 10 is designed to provide a unique experience for those interested in exploring a career in integrative health. Offered only twice a year, this event at the NUHS Illinois campus will allow you to explore graduate programs in chiropractic medicine, naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, and oriental medicine as well as the undergraduate program in biomedical science.
Throughout the day, you will have the opportunity to interact with faculty, students, and graduates of National University. Many hands-on, interactive activities and real-life scenarios will let you experience student life at National University.
- Learn about our integrative curricula with engaging demonstrations
- Participate in interactive alumni and student panels
- Talk with various student clubs and organizations and explore your interests
- Tour the campus and state-of-the-art facilities
- Get details on admissions, financial aid, housing, and more
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Receive a $500 tuition credit for your first trimester in our graduate programs and $250 tuition credit for your first trimester in our undergraduate BS program
To guarantee your spot for Campus Visit Day on March 10, you can register online, or call 1-800-826-6285. You will receive a confirmation packet with directions and a schedule of the day’s events. If you have any questions or would like more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-826-6285 or email [email protected].
If you’re interested in joining us or would like to learn more about our programs, please visit our event page for more details!