If you are considering a graduate degree in the health professions of chiropractic medicine, naturopathic medicine, acupuncture or oriental medicine, or an undergraduate degree in the field of biomedical science, National University offers a unique campus visit experience. Hands-on, interactive activities and real-life scenarios are designed to let you experience life as a National University student.
- Learn about our integrative curricula with engaging demonstrations
- Participate in interactive alumni and student panels
- Mingle with students & faculty during a complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Get details on admissions, financial aid, housing, student clubs and more
- Receive a $500 tuition credit for your first trimester in our graduate programs and $250 tuition credit for your first trimester in our undergraduate BS program.
There is still time to register. To guarantee your spot for Campus Visit Day on March 4, register online, or call 1-800-826-6285. You will receive a confirmation packet with directions and a schedule of the day’s events.
For questions or for more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-826-6285 or email [email protected].
Ready to learn more about what it would take to pursue a career in the field of integrative health?
RSVP to our Campus Visit Day below!