If you are interested in becoming a massage therapist you more than likely have a lot of questions about the industry, career outlook, how to select a program, and the best way to successfully and easily navigate the admissions process.
That’s why National University of Health Sciences has created this free, downloadable resource for students like you, who are considering a future in massage therapy – A Career Guide to Becoming a Massage Therapist.
This guide will help you answer the following questions:
- What is the career outlook in the massage therapy industry over the next 5-10 years?
- What exactly does a massage therapist do?
- What career options are available to those with a massage therapy certification?
- What factors should you consider when choosing a program?
- What are the admission requirements for applying to a massage therapy program?
We invite you to start your path towards completing a Certification in Massage Therapy today! If you have any questions regarding the program at NUHS or the resource guide below, please be sure to reach out to our admissions team. Good luck!