Teach With Us
National University is dedicated to offering accredited postgraduate educational programs for health care providers to maintain up-to-date general practice expertise and to allow for clinical specialty advancement.
NUHS offers convenient weekend courses at our campuses in Lombard, Illinois, and St. Petersburg, Florida, and at select sites across the U.S. and Canada. Continuing education courses are open to all qualified medical professionals. We also offer training leading to specialty diplomates and certification courses for stand-alone careers (e.g., Limited Radiologic Technology).
National University attracts the best and brightest of today’s leaders in integrative medicine for dynamic and relevant seminars and continuing education classes. Our instructors bring a high level of expertise in the specialty they represent, and maintain the same level of excellence in our graduate programs that students have come to expect from all NUHS programs.
NUHS is proud to provide continuing education credit for organizations and independent educators seeking to host courses across the U.S. and Canada. As an accredited body, our Postgraduate department will:
- Complete and submit state CE applications
- Provide the teaching organization with a registration database and applicable sign-in documents,
- Mail or email all attendees an official Attendance Verification / License Renewal document
- Maintain attendance records
Submit a Proposal for Teaching or Sponsorship
We are always looking for new presenters and topics that are a good fit with the University’s vision and mission.
- Submit an outline of your course or series along with a copy of the instructor(s) curriculum vitae to [email protected]. (Examples: Course Outline and Curriculum Vitae)
- Allow up to 6 weeks for the Postgraduate Dean, Postgraduate Committee, and President to review your submission. Additional information may be requested.