Homecoming 2011 Highlights
Homecoming 2011 took place June 9-12,
2011. We celebrated the reunion classes of 1946,
1951, 1956, 1961, 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001.
All events were held at the DoubleTree Hotel
Chicago located in Oak Brook, IL.
Want to see some of the highlights of 2011's Homecoming? Check
out photos and speakers' notes below.
Watch our video tribute to the classes of 1946, 1951, 1956,
1961, 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001.
Watch President Winterstein's State of the University.
- The Mental Status Examination in Primary Care by
the Natural Medicine Physician (DC/ND)
Alan Korbett, DC, DO, DABCO, DACAN
- Current Concepts in Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome:
Treatment and Rehabilitation
Dale J. Buchberger, MS, PT, DC, CSCS, DACBSP
- Pain Expression and the Metabolic
David R. Seaman, DC, MS, DABCN
- Integrative Medicine
Eric J. Deppert, MD, FACP
- Getting What You Want: The Art of Living on
- The Secrets of Instant Rapport
- Managing Headache
Rand Swenson, DC, MD, PhD
- Soft Tissue Treatment of Musculoskeletal Disorders
Utilizing Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab, Provocation,
and Motion (FAKTR-PM)
Thomas E. Hyde, DC, DACBSP, CSTI, ICSSD, FRCCSS (Hon)
- 2011 CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS):
Teaching Doctors of Chiropractic How to Report on Measures Related
to Quality Patient Care
Tony Hamm, American Chiropractic Association
- Fascial Manipulation
Warren I. Hammer DC, MS, DABCO
- Role of the Natural Medicine Physician within the
New Health Care Paradigm
Joseph Pizzorno, ND
- State of the University
James Winterstein, President