National University's commitment to research assures that your
education is built on the most up-to-date information in the health
- Our students receive an evidence based practice
curriculum in all professional degree programs. This training
teaches you how to find and apply the most relevant research to
course work and clinical cases.
- Our entire campus community has access to frequent evidence
based practice journal clubs, case presentations and
- You'll study under faculty who are also encouraged and trained
in our evidence based practice program. This helps keep them up to
date on the latest research in their fields so they can apply it in
what they teach.
- NUHS offers qualified students research assistant positions,
research fellowships and postgraduate residencies in
- To support an evidence based practice environment in
integrative medicine, National University's Learning Resource Center is
one of the largest health science libraries in the region, offering
access to numerous scientific journals, computer databases and over
15,000 items in print and electronic media.
- DC students can pursue a coordinated degree program with
UIC to earn a Master of Public Health degree or a Master of
Science in Clinical and Translational Research.