National University of Health Sciences (NUHS) is a leader in the growing field of integrative medicine. NUHS sets the standard in training for careers in health care and provides a dynamic atmosphere where students, faculty and clinicians of various complementary and alternative health professions work together in an integrative environment.
National University offers several programs, including:
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine (DC)
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND)
- Doctor of Acupuncture (DAc)
- Doctor of Acupuncture Completion (DAc-C)
- Master of Acupuncture (MAc)
- Master of Acupuncture – Herbal Medicine (MAc-HM)
- Master of Science in Advanced Clinical Practice (MSACP)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BS)
Request more information about our complementary and alternative medicine programs by filling out the form now!
Let’s Chat — Virtual Q & As
In our weekly 30 minute open-forum style sessions, you’ll lead the conversation (casual observers also welcome!)
Visit Our Blogs
Our six unique blogs cover a broad variety of integrative health topics and news from industry sources as well as NUHS students, staff, and faculty!
Explore Interactive Map
Virtually tour NUHS and explore our Illinois Campus and Florida Campus.