Events at NUHS
Korean Acupuncture Program: Foot and Shoulder Pain
Presented by: Dr. Hyunsam Lee, KMD, PhD.
Korean Sports Acupuncture was developed to deliver results – fast. It aims to help students and clinicians learn how to improve treatment of musculoskeletal conditions by using acupuncture techniques that are centered on modern biomedical viewpoints of the body. A series of case studies on patients complaining of Shoulder / Low back / Knee and Ankle pain will help illustrate how to apply techniques in the clinic right away.
- Description of different types of sports injuries &
- Crucial diagnosis points for accurate assessment and
- Treatment timeline selection & Point location selection
- Effective Application of Acupoints
- Treatment protocol according to onset / after the injury
- Effective clinical exercise methods
This lecture is free. Everyone is welcome!