We are looking for a gifted acupuncturist who wants to lay down roots in a clinic that cares about its team and the qi flowing through its healing space. We have been a booming practice in the heart of Wicker Park for 13 years. We have a long-term patient base, strong word of mouth referrals and great foot traffic. While we see patients for a wide array of ailments, we most often treat internal medicine issues, pain management, women’s health, fertility, autoimmune disorders, and mental health.
Alchemy shares space with chiropractors and massage therapists. We refer back and forth and co-treat pain patients with excellent results. We also have a rockstar front desk team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to focus on patient care in a collaborative, supportive environment with other passionate practitioners. We are looking for an individual who has a positive outlook, is able to work independently and also willing to contribute to the evolution of the practice.
- Provide safe, effective acupuncture treatments
- Treat 10-15 patients per shift
- 2 patients per hour, opportunity for 3 per hour
- Chart electronic SOAP notes
- Recommend herbal formulas
- Perform cupping, guasha, electro-stimulation & moxibustion
- Good patient retention
- Convey a clear treatment plan
- Educate patients on Chinese medicine
Valid Illinois acupuncture license
Board-certified herbalist (or working toward sitting for the board exam)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
2-3 days per week, including one weekend and evening
$30-35 per patient depending on experience
- Employee status (W2)
- Chinese herbal pharmacy – patents and off-site raw pharmacy
- Paid time off
- Integrative setting
- Billing & administrative support staff
- Free & discounted acupuncture, chiropractic & massage treatments
- Discount on herbs
- Mentorship and collaboration with seasoned acupuncturists
- Beautiful treatment rooms with natural light
We value our dedicated practitioners by offering competitive pay, in-depth training, mentorship as well as future opportunities for growth and development. This position has potential to grow into full time with benefits.