The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for creating, implementing, monitoring, and reporting of organic social media content and facilitation of community engagement campaigns. This position creates content, photography and video across the university’s social media and other digital marketing channels to showcase campus life and build student recruitment. The successful candidate will be a creative and an energetic storyteller.
- Create and post relevant, timely, and targeted content to raise awareness and visibility of the university ensuring appropriate brand representation and consistency.
- Write, edit, design and schedule daily social media posts including video and photography to increase followers and engagement.
- Create micro stories to be shared through social media and other marketing channels to promote NUHS brand and support enrollment goals.
- Propose and implement marketing campaigns and actionable plans to grow and retain followers and engagement on various social media channels.
- Attend university and student events in order to build relationships with faculty and students to highlight accomplishments and campus culture.
- Monitor and inform leadership of any emerging social chatter regarding the university and industry.
- Manage social media calendar and syndicated schedules to post relevant and timely content.
- Research and keep up to date on competitive social media, best practices, emerging trends as well as social media guidelines and legalities.
- Identify and report on KPIs to gauge success and areas of opportunities across all social platforms.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 1-3 years content creation and social media experience, with a good understanding of engaging audiences and growing the user base of a service or brand
- Video editing and experience in producing content for social and web platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency in video software such as Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of social media management software
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer