Purchasing Coordinator/Accounting Clerk
Responsible for all phases of the NUHS centralized purchasing system.
Create and enter banking records from individual department close-outs and bank activity.
- Understand and adhere to NUHS Purchasing Policy
- Ensure purchase requests have appropriate approvals prior to ordering
- Choose proper method for completing purchase – eg. Credit Card or Purchase Order
- Complete purchase via phone, online, fax or email
- Ensure that tax is not charged on purchases
- Follow-up with vendors and requestors to resolve any purchase/receiving issues.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement to purchase receiving documents
- Work with Accounts Payable to resolve unpaid charges
- Maintain stock of photocopier toner and supplies.
- Place service requests for copier maintenance
- Prepare weekly deposit of all department’s deposits
- Data entry of daily deposit into G/L
- Data entry of daily outside clinics’ deposits
- Data entry of daily miscellaneous bank transactions
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience balancing deposits
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- College level Accounting coursework
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer