This is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual to join a successful medically integrated practice with a strong chiropractic foundation.
15 year established practice that utilizes multiple techniques including Diversified and ArthroStim, spinal decompression, soft tissue release, and active rehab.
Preferred Qualifications for Chiropractor:
- Patient care focused, team oriented, and willing to grow with the office
- Teachable, willing to learn new techniques and procedures
- Experience and comfortability with working in an integrative setting
Necessary Qualifications for Chiropractor:
- Excellent adjusting skills
- Outgoing with great communication skills
- Accountable for your actions and willing to take responsibility for outcomes (good and bad)
- Open to being part of a group practice and co-treating patients
- Desire to get out in community, build relationships, and build your own patient list
Responsibilities for Chiropractor:
- Effectively evaluate, diagnose and treat patients.
- Conduct exams, make recommendations, and perform adjustments
- Connect with patients and help them to commit to care
- Educating patients on health benefits and therapies
- Conduct educational patient workshops
Current active DC license in TX
Doctor of Chiropractic
Competitive salary, benefits, and CE provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Also see Chiropractic Jobs in the United Kingdom for overseas opportunities.