Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
In coordination with Director of Communication and Enrollment Services, develops and implements strategic marketing plan, for all university degree programs. Manages institutional brand and messaging across all communication channels. Provides marketing assistance and support as needed to other university departments.
- Along with Director of Communication and Enrollment Services, assists in creation of all strategic marketing plans and management of marketing budget.
- Successfully manage team of marketing/communications professionals to accomplish departmental goals.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring excellence and effectiveness of university website and its ability to communicate institutional brand.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of search engine marketing strategy and content marketing efforts for lead generation.
- Oversees paid and organic social media presence and strategy on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing public relations strategy to include media engagement, press releases, web stories and events.
- Coordinate all digital and print marketing production: publications, e-newsletters, blogs, emails, etc.
- Responsible for preparing reports which effectively evaluate current marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates efforts of outside agencies to advance strategic marketing goals.
- Monitors and investigates new market trends in order to recommend strategy adjustments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field is required.
- 3-5-years’ of experience with specific knowledge of internet marketing preferred
- Experience with digital content creation and marketing automation programs.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Strategic and creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer