Associate Director of Admissions
The Associate Director of Admissions supports the mission of the institution, is conversant with all the University rules, regulations, and status of accreditation and approvals. The Associate Director assists the Director of Communications and Enrollment Services in attracting and admitting qualified students and assists in the development of ethical and personalized recruitment programs and processes.
- Works with the Director to create effective and sustainable recruitment programs and processes that meet or exceed enrollment goals.
- Manages the submission and consideration of candidates to the Admissions Committee.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of institutional profile and program offerings
- Responsible for the training and management of all admissions staff and oversight of all operational processes.
- Overseas various operational systems such as SIS/ERP, CRM, SMS, etc.
- Provides regular reporting and other statistical data as needed to support enrollment initiatives.
- Contributes to the development and execution of effective recruitment and marketing initiatives.
- Overseas virtual and on-campus outreach events (i.e. visit events, info nights) and recruitment travel.
- Represents the university at outside events as needed (e.g. graduate fairs, professional conferences, etc.)
- Participates actively in committees and other university functions requiring departmental representation as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with SIS/ERP and CRM software. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to take initiative, prioritize work and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective public speaking
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license.
To apply, please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer