Admissions Specialist- Transcript Evaluator
The Admission Specialist performs transcript evaluations for all degree seeking students and handles various admission related projects. He/she works directly with the Associate Director to support the data collection and analysis needs of the department as well as other general office duties.
- Perform transcript evaluations for students entering undergraduate and first-professional programs.
- Create and continuously update transfer guides for specific feeder schools.
- Gather data and provide reports analyzing the transcript evaluation process.
- Support application processing and admissions file management.
- Assist with outreach to prospective students in order to qualify new leads and support applicants though the admissions process.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives by supporting virtual and on-campus events and outreach/travel to feeder schools.
- Run a range of reports to support departmental processes and recruitment cycles.
- Keep transcript evaluation manual updated.
- Provide clerical support to the office of admissions as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate’s degree.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with transcript or academic credit evaluation
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer