Admissions Specialist- External Relations (Part-time)
The Admission Specialist – External Relations establishes, maintains, and oversees a program of outreach to health profession advisors, health profession clubs and alumni in order to support the recruitment of prospective students. This position also assists in the outreach and recruitment efforts of the Admissions department.
- Manage and keep current a database of health profession clubs and health advisors for communication and outreach.
- Establish and nurture excellent working relationships through regular communication with health profession advisors and health professions clubs.
- Assist with outreach to prospective students in order to qualify new leads to determine viability for further contact.
- Work with the Alumni Department to coordinate Alumni Ambassadors needed for shadow opportunities, student contact, events, etc.
- Participate in on-campus outreach events such as Campus Visit Day, Student for a Day, etc.
- Assist with clerical and administrative duties in the Admissions office.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer