Admissions Specialist- External Relations (Part-time)
The Admission Specialist establishes and manages a program of outreach to health profession advisors, health profession clubs, high school students and alumni in order to support the recruitment of prospective students. This position also assists in the outreach and recruitment efforts of the Admissions department.
- Manage outreach and keep current database for health profession clubs and health advisors.
- Work with the Alumni Department to coordinate Alumni Ambassadors needed for shadow opportunities, student contact, events, etc.
- Manage administrative processes for on-campus outreach programs to high schools students: FISH and MedSci programs.
- Assist with outreach to prospective students in order to qualify new leads and support applicants though the admissions process.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives by supporting virtual and on-campus events.
- Assist with clerical and administrative duties in the Admissions office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer