Admissions Counselor- Florida Campus
The Counselor supports the mission of the institution, is conversant with all the University’s rules, regulations and status of accreditation and approvals.
The Admissions Counselor is responsible for the recruitment and counseling of prospective students. The Counselor works with faculty, staff, alumni, health career advisors, and NUHS students in order to increase candidates for admission.
- Provide informational materials and counseling services to prospective students, including appropriate and consistent follow-up.
- Assist students through all aspects of the admissions process including the collection, evaluation and distribution of documents and information related to their admissions file.
- Responsible for achieving recruitment goals for assigned territories.
- Create and maintain student files and document all correspondence and communication.
- Participate in on-campus and virtual outreach events and host individual student visitors.
- Participate in recruitment travel, representing the university at graduate and career fairs and conducting on-site presentations for prospective students and/or advisors.
- Establish or maintain communication with advisors and clubs at feeder colleges and universities.
- Represent NUHS at events or conferences as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Public speaking ability.
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer