Administrative Assistant – Office of Alumni and Development
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for coordinating and performing administrative functions in support of the Alumni & Development Office and will work closely with the Director of Alumni & Development and the Alumni & Development Department Coordinator. This is an integral role within the university providing assistance to internal and external constituents.
- Greet individuals
- Input data and update records, record gifts and donations
- Typing and copying of correspondence and reports
- Maintain/organize department files and information
- Processing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail
- Answering multi-line telephones, taking messages, and providing general information
- Maintaining confidentiality on all matters
- Assist with special events as needed
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Posting classifieds for open positions in DC,ND,AOM, MT programs
- Other dues as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in an office environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and editing skills.
- Positive attitude, excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize projects and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with and represent the university to a broad range of individuals and groups within and outside of the university.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently, combined with the skills for thriving in a team environment to achieve institutional goals.
- Respect for University confidentiality.
To apply, please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer