Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Hey National,

This blog post is going to be short and sweet. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving feast and stuffed your stomachs with turkey, pie, wine, and everything else in the cornucopia. The week of Thanksgiving is usually a bittersweet one, not because of the cranberries, but because it's an awesome holiday followed by the sobering realization that finals are right around the corner.

Flights during the holiday cost your first-born child so I stayed at my house and my roommate and I had some people over for a BOMB gluten-free feast! Couple that with football and red wine and I couldn't have been more grateful.

2012-11-28_friends
My buddy Mike and I on a friend's b-day.

For those not in 6th Tri, Dr. Solecki, who teaches Functional Rehab, will put you through a "Filthy 50" workout from hell! Why? You get bonus points for completing it. I was sore for 4 straight days after!

The workout from H-E-double hockey sticks:

• 100 dead bugs
  • 50 box jumps
  • 50 burpees
  • 50 pushups
  • 50 pullups
  • 50 inverted rows
  • 50 squat and presses
  • 50 deadlifts
  • 50 snatch and cleans
  • 100 mountain climbers
  • 50 dips
  • 50 lunges

Yeah, it almost looks fake. I swear that's what he made his labs do. Most don't end up finishing as you can imagine but he still gives you the bonus points for trying.

On another sidebar: I'd like to send cyber wishes to one of my best friends from high school. Travel well.

Always Be Thankful For Today,
CC