Do you know the many benefits of
- Improves range of motion and decreases low-back pain.
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen
and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles.
- Reduces swelling and scar tissue.
- Reduces recovery time from injury/surgery.
- Reduces stress, the cause of nearly 90% of diseases we
- Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkiller, thereby
reducing need for medications.
- Stimulates lymph flow and supports the body's natural process