National University's Historic Homecoming 2013
Monday, March 11, 2013
This June 20-22, National University of
Health Sciences will welcome alumni to a very historic Homecoming
event. This year, the university's current president, Dr.
James F. Winterstein, will pass the torch of leadership to Dr.
Joseph Stiefel during an official presidential inauguration
In addition to the historic inauguration event, National's
Homecoming will offer a full schedule of excellent speakers,
continuing education credit opportunities, as well as fabulous
dining, entertainment and social activities.
Each day is packed with exciting talks from leaders in
integrative health care. Speakers include:
- Dr. Thomas Roselle, A Multi-Discipline
Approach to Everyday Cases
- Dr. Dan Richardson, Effects of
Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletions on Drug Action
- Dr. Cliff Tao, Radiographic Technique and
Imaging Cases with MRI Correlation
- Ms. Marianne Jennings, Ethics: Building
Trust and Professionalism
- Dr. Chris Arick, The Mind-Gut Connection
and Its Application in Primary Care
- Dr. Daniel Strauss, Implications of
Pulmonary Conditions for Primary Care Chiropractic
- Dr. Janet Lintala, Autism: A Modern
Epidemic and How Chiropractors Can Save the Day
- Dr. David Seaman, Neurology of Food
Addiction and a Swelling BMI
Registration is available online. For more information on
National University's Homecoming 2013, call 1-630-889-6701.