New AOM Club

This week, I would like to talk about the new AOM Club. It's not really new. We have had an AOM Club before and at least three attempts to keep it alive and thriving. This is very exciting news for our AOM program.

When I first started the program 2-1/2 years ago, we had an AOM Club, but as each graduating class of AOM students left so did the momentum to keep the club going. Due to the large number of AOM students enrolled the past four trimesters, we are able to build interest again.

2013-10-22_aomclub

I am sad that I can't be as involved with the club this trimester, but am excited to spread the news that the AOM Club is back. The first meeting of the National University of Health Sciences AOM Club was on 10/13/13. Their meeting will be every Friday at noon. The next meeting will be on 10/25/2013 at noon in D140.

The club members have some exciting events coming up. They are planning a Halloween Bake Sale in two weeks and need some volunteers!!! For those who love to bake, this is a great opportunity to show off your baking skill!!! The sale will take place on October 31. The club also plans on having guest speakers and other exciting events. I am very excited for the AOM end of trimester bash.

If you would like more information about the AOM Club, log into Facebook and search for National University of Health Sciences AOM Club and Like them on Facebook. They will send you weekly updates of upcoming events and meetings.

Thank you for your continued support of the AOM blog. Happy Studying!