Continuing Education Coordinator
The Continuing Education Coordinator will assist the Dean in all
aspects of program development, promotion, presentation,
maintenance, evaluation and accreditation of post-professional,
graduate and continuing education programs.
- Assist the Dean in the scheduling and implementation of new
courses and programs (live or online).
- Coordinate facilities, equipment and travel needs for all on
and off-campus programs.
- Develop and maintain a relational database of courses, faculty,
students, facilities and locations.
- Collect and process all necessary program documents in order to
complete state board applications for license renewal credit
and follow-up as necessary.
- Monitor and update state board CE application
- Maintain state board approval spreadsheets for programs.
- Invoice organizations that NUHS/Lincoln College sponsors.
- Assist the Dean with the review and evaluation of postgraduate
courses and faculty. Complete
- Profit/Loss reports for each program.
- Complete transcripts of hours/programs completed as requested.
Forward certificate requests to the Registrar's office for
- Maintain the NUHS website or outside advertising
- Respond to telephone and written inquiries from all
constituencies with regard to programs, student records,
licensing and other issues. Record messages and refer calls to the
appropriate individual or department.
- Obtain, maintain and distribute printed handouts for scheduled
- Register students for postgraduate and continuing education
classes. Process credit card charges and check/cash deposits.
Send e-mail confirmations to all program registrants.
- Record course hours and grades and send notices as
- Process attendance verification / license renewal documents and
mail to all program attendees.
- Assign work to student aids.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable follow up and organizational skills
- Customer service skills
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer