Assistant Director of Marketing
In coordination with Director of Communication and Enrollment
Services, develops and implements strategic marketing plan, for all
university degree programs. Provides marketing assistance and
support as needed to other university departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Along with Director of Communication and Enrollment Services,
assists in creation of all strategic marketing plans and management
of marketing budget.
- Responsible for lead generation and database marketing.
- Plans and coordinates all marketing efforts across various
media: internet, print, radio, outdoor.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring excellence and
effectiveness of university website and its ability to communicate
- Assists in developing and keeping current all printed
collateral and digital content.
- Successfully manage team of Communications professionals to
accomplish departmental goals.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data from Admissions
and other University departments in order to evaluate current
- Works with other Communications and University department
personnel to identify opportunities for promotion and public
- Coordinates efforts of outside agencies to advance strategic
- Plans and conducts research (focus groups, surveys) to evaluate
effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Monitors and investigates new market trends in order to
recommend strategy adjustments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Graphic Designer, Public Relations Specialist and Webmaster
report to this position.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or related
field is required.
- 3-5 years experience with specific knowledge of internet
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Computer literate, strategic and creative thinker, able to
manage multiple projects simultaneously.
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR