Admissions Specialist - Outreach
The Admissions Specialist has primary responsibility for the
implementation of the prospective student visit programs at the
university. He/she also manages the Student Ambassador
program which directly supports all outreach and visit programs.
He/she also provides assistance to various other areas of the
office of Admissions as needed.
- Manage daily implementation of all visit programs for Illinois
and Florida campuses.
- Oversee Student Ambassador program through recruitment,
training and management of participants.
- Provide support and data collection for MT Intro Course.
- Provide recruitment assistance to counselors as needed.
- Provide clerical administrative support as needed.
- Associate's degree.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent organizational
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Event planning experience
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer