Admissions Recruitment Coordinator
The Admissions Recruitment Coordinator supports the mission of the
institution, is conversant with all the University's rules,
regulations and status of accreditation and approvals.
The Admissions Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the
recruitment and counseling of prospective students primarily for
the Florida campus. This position will require independent work,
extensive travel and have primary responsibility for all campus
outreach events. This position works with faculty, staff, alumni,
health career advisors, and NUHS students in order to increase
candidates for admission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide informational materials and counseling services for
prospective students and provide appropriate contact and
- Assist students through all aspects of the admissions process
including the collection, evaluation and distribution of documents
and information related to their admissions file.
- Primary responsibility for extensive recruitment travel in
Florida and the southern United States, representing the university
at graduate and career fairs and conducting on-site presentations
for prospective students and/or advisors.
- Coordinate and manage Florida campus outreach events such as
Campus Visit Day, Student for a Day, etc.
- Conduct individual campus visits tours for prospective students
and their guests.
- Represent NUHS at alumni office events, health advisor
association conferences, and other functions as requested by the
Assistant Director or Director of Admissions.
- Maintain communication with advisors at in-state and
out-of-state feeder colleges and universities.
- Maintain and manage student files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Public speaking ability.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license and vehicle.
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer